TASMANIA CAMPERS HI TOP 2 TO 3 BERTH CAMPERVAN
The HiTop Trail Finder is one of our most popular vehicles - and it's easy to see why. Creative design and clever use of space means 2 - 3 people can travel and live in total comfort. The driving cabin has seating for three with a radio/cassette. The extra vertical space in the living area creates an airy, spacious feeling and ease of movement - and a good-sized double bed and roomy single make for comfortable sleeping. Every drawer and cupboard reveals a surprise - fridge, stove, wardrobe, crockery, cutlery, linen, towels and much more. With the HiTop Trail Finder you not only get freedom and comfort to travel where you wish, you can also enjoy the economy and ease of an engine running on unleaded petrol with manual transmission. Everything you need to take you to your Tasmaina Adventure holiday.
1 May -
1 Nov -
20 Dec -
1 Feb -
- Internal Height: 4.65m
- External Height: 1.80m
- Width: 2.45m
- Length: 1.83m
- Pax Capacity: 2 adults, 1 child
- Fuel: Petrol only, 2.4 litre
- Fuel Consumption: Approximately 14 litre per 100km. This does depend on how the vehicle is driven.
- Engine Specifications: 2.4 litre, petrol
- Transmission: 5-speed manual
- Power Equipment: Power steering, power assisted brakes
- Tyres: Tyre pressure should be checked regularly. The recommended pressure is 45psi
- Spare Tyre: The spare type is located under rear of the vehicle.
- Tools: The tool kit is in the sliding door step area
- Air-Conditioned: Cabin only.
- Seating Configuration: Seatbelts for three in the front driving cab.
- Entertainment: AM/FM Radio/CD Player and auxiliary (MP3/iPod) input.
- Cigarette Lighter: 12V, which is suitable to charge up video camera batteries.
- Sleeping Configuration: One double bed 1.85m x 1.5m and one single 1.95m x 1.17m
- Gas Cooker: 2 ring cooker with griller ignited by match
- Microwave: Operates off 240v when plugged into mains supply
- Gas Bottle: a 4.5kg bottle. The gas bottle is located in the external storage locker on the driver's side of the vehicle. Bottle has an 'ON/OFF' tap on it. Please ensure it is in 'OFF' position when not in use and when driving.
- Fresh Water Tank: Capacity is 42 litre. It is recommended to fill this tank daily.
- Lighting: Interior lights operate off 12V batteries and 240V.
- Heating: Rear cabin heating operates on 240V when plugged in at a camping ground only.
- Fridge Freezer: The fridge operates on 12V battery whilst driving and on 240V mains when plugged in at a camp ground. The fridge will automatically switch over between the two supplies. Fridge capacity 55 litre. There are two 12V batteries, one for starting the engine and the other for domestic 12V system. This system includes water pump and fridge. Batteries are recharged by engine alternator and 240V mains.
- Shower/Toilet: No
- Power Supply: 240V mains and 12V battery. The 240V mains power operates when the exterior power cable is plugged in at a camp ground. There are two 12V batteries, one for starting the engine and the other for domestic 12V system. This system includes water pump and fridge. Batteries are recharged by engine alternator.
- Storage: Ample cupboard space, storage under seats at rear of vehicle. Additional luggage storage at Tui Branches.
- Fly Screens: Placed on upper cabin windows in living area.
- Flooring: Easy to care for linoleum.
- Exterior Access: Side door, with rear doorstep
- Equipment Provided: Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots, frypan, grater, chopping board, colander, potato peeler, salad/serving bowls, storage containers, toaster, kettle, teapot, coffee plunger, bucket, brush and shovel, sleeping bags or duvet, blankets, pillows, sheets, towels, teatowels, heater, electric jug, cloths pegs and line, fire extinguisher, LPG gas bottle, maps and camping ground guide book.
- Free unlimited kilometers and GST (10%) included.
- Multiple windscreen and tyre cover is included in the Excess Reduction Option
- No charge for extra drivers.
- Free starter pack including regional and activities guide.
- Comprehensive road atlas supplied on loan.
- Statewide RACT road side service.
- One-way rentals available.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- All charges are calculated on a daily basis, not a twenty-four hour day.
- For all rental vehicles there is a minimum period of 5 days.
- Standard compressive cover is included in the daily rental rate; a standard excess of $2500.00 applies. Hirers may exercise the option for reducing their liability.
- Excess Reduction is $25.00AUD per day (Standard) or $29.00AUD per day for drivers aged under 25 years. Maximum charge is for 40 days.
- We do not deduct the bond from your credit card or bank account.
- Rates and conditions may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Special discounted rates apply for rentals for more than 50 days. Details are available upon application.
- Multiple consecutive campervan rentals with Tasmania Campers, Brumby Campers Australia and Tui Campers New Zealand can be combined to earn generous long-term rental discounts
- Vehicles are restricted to Tasmania.
- Hobart Depot (pick up/drop of fees apply of $20 each hire)
- Launceston Airport (pick up/drop of fees apply of $250 each hire)
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge of 2% for Visa or MasterCard.